1. What book inspired you most before you became a writer yourself?
I've always loved to read. I still love libraries and bookstores.
2. First book you ever remember reading?
Probably Green Eggs and Ham. But the first novel I read was most likely either Kipling's The Jungle Book or Farley's The Black Stallion.
3. How do you pick your character's names?
Most are picked using baby-name sites. Others just come to me.
4. Name an excellent indie book that you think needs more recognition.
Jack Wallen's I Zombie.
5. Share some quotes you love! Either from your book or someone else's!
Despair can be a demon of it's own ~ Don't Fear the Reaper, by the character Keely Morrison
In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own. ~Steven Kloves (screenplay), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, 2004, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore